For a smoother and faster entry into the festival, please have your tickets out and ready to scan upon arrival. E-ticket barcodes can either be shown on your phone or printed out.
Please only buy from official ticketing outlets, such as our website. BUY OFFICIAL TICKETS HERE
Do not buy tickets on social media, as we can not guarantee these tickets will be genuine. If you have purchased a counterfeit or duplicate ticket, you will not be permitted to enter the festival, and you will not be eligible for a refund.
Tickets will have been sent out to all ticket holders by Monday 13th September.
If you haven’t received your tickets by this time, please take the following steps: Check your junk/spam folder in your registered email account. Please contact your ticketing provider directly, and request your tickets be re-sent. As a last resort, you can e-mail us at email@example.com
Paper tickets from July 2020 and July 2021 WILL be valid for this year’s event.
VIP ticket holders should keep an eye out for the dedicated VIP lanes at the entry gates. For those with VIP Upgrades, please have both of your tickets ready for scanning (your festival ticket, as well as your VIP Upgrade). A VIP ugrade alone will not gain you entry into the event. The VIP area is hidden in the middle of the site opposite the main stage and has been design by Shiny People.
We still have a small number of VIP upgrades available. BUY VIP UPGRADES HERE
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED mY TICKETS
Please follow these steps
1. Check your junk/spam folder for an e mail for SEE Tickets
2. If no luck, then please log into https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice
with your Reference Number : and with your Postcode, phone number or last 4 digits of payment card.
- if you have forgotten your details then you can get a reminder.
3. Once logged in you can Download your tickets from here.
4. If you are unable to log in, this might be because the tickets have been sent to another e mail address. We recommend you check all other e mail accounts as you might have ordered from a different account.
5. If you are still unable to locate your ticket, please drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, reference number, e mail address and phone number and we’ll do our best to help you locate it.